We are pleased to share some exciting news regarding the continued growth of the NES Group brand.
We’re thrilled to announce that our in-house architectural firm, DRL Architects, has changed its name to NES Group Architects, and our marketing division ReVive has also changed its name to NES Group Marketing.
For over five decades, NES Group has delivered countless successful projects for financial institutions throughout New England and New York, designing and building bank and credit union branches, operation centers, and main offices.
After years of growth and collaborating under one roof, the time has come to further evolve—under one name and brand.
These name changes further solidify our organization and symbolize our intention to deliver our core values:
- Honesty: We build trust through responsible decisions based on professional standards.
- Integrity: We are trustworthy and act in good faith.
- Respect: We value everyone and treat people with dignity and professionalism.
- Responsibility: We are accountable for our work, actions, and results.
- Passion: We believe in what we do and are committed to keeping our team inspired. We meet our challenges with creativity and optimism.
So what does this mean for our clients and your projects?
Same excellent service and people with new − yet familiar − names and logos. Our commitment to our clients and partners will remain our highest priority.